Protein Expression and Purification
NorClone provides recombinant protein
expression service to advance and optimize research for customers. These services generally include:
1) Cloning a gene of interest into a bacterial expression vector if customer
does not have it.
2) Expression screening for 3~5 individual bacterial colonies in a small-scale
3) Optimization of expression by doing a time course of induction, altering
induction temperature or screening growth media.
4) Large-scale bacterial culture (one liter) for protein production.
5) Protein purification using Ni-NTA (for 6xHIS-tagged proteins),
(for GST-tagged proteins), or amylose (for
MBP-tagged proteins) beads.
6) QC analysis using SDS-PAGE.
The purified protein and SDS-PAGE gel photo will be delivered in approximately
Please contact us for a
detailed quote or for more information.